Sheepwash Cottage is an attractive stone barn conversion looking out across its own meadow to Carsington Village. The cottage is on the circular walk around Carsington Water and is two miles from the visitors’ centre, where bicycles, rowing boats, canoes, kayaks and wind surfing equipment can be hired. The Miner’s Arms is two hundred metres away.
The accommodation is on two floors and sleeps six. The main bedroom has an ensuite, the double and twin rooms share a bathroom and there is an extra shower room and toilet on the ground floor. A travel cot, changing mat, stair gates and high chair can be provided. Wifi is included.
Corona Virus Update: We have achieved the industry standard “Good2Go” . In light of the Corona Virus we have employed The Welcome Team to clean our property between guest stays, they are a professional housekeeping company who are fully trained in infection control measures. Please contact us if you would like more information.
- Short-breaks; long weekends or mid week breaks are available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Wifi throughout.
- A travel cot, high chair and stair gates are provided.
- Extensive, secure garden/landscaped meadow.
- Patio with garden furniture and a sun umbrella.
- Barbecue with bag of charcoal provided each week.
- Access to a fully fenced and gated wild life pond.
- Gardens with wonderful views of fields and the reservoir.
- Ample parking is available.
- Smoking is not permitted
- The property has stepped access to the bedrooms and the living areas. As it is a barn conversion the kitchen/dining room ceiling is lower than standard height.